东莞市屹琳实业投资有限公司

东莞市屹琳实业投资有限公司

销售热线:+86-769--88342319

Dongguan Yi lin science and technology industrial Co., LTD

产品分类
新闻动态

引进新的工业喷嘴测试仪器

二流体雾化喷嘴的特点

Industrial nozz

C型广角陶瓷喷嘴的特点及参数

屹琳塞钢喷嘴的详细信息讲解

屹琳总结迷你快拆喷嘴的优点

屹琳的脱硫喷嘴的生生产工艺

工业细水雾雾化喷嘴的工作特点性

FD防滴漏精细雾化喷嘴的特点相

聚四氟乙烯喷嘴的材质特点你知道

不锈钢窄角喷嘴相关信息

工业扇形窄角喷嘴它的如何正确的

联系我们

电话: +86-769--88342319
传真: +86-769--82678309
手机: +86-13712876969
E-mail: shmily-gp@163.com
地址: 广东省东莞市大朗镇松木山福源区
QQ: 2579214178,1985854126

新闻动态

Status of the development of industrial nozzles

来源:duo duo 发布时间:2012-2-15 21:10:42

Industrial nozzles from the entire market point of view, there are two: one, the domestic market, the domestic market is divided into new construction, expansion agenda item market, the old reconstruction project market. From this point of view the two markets, general industrial nozzle products can basically meet the requirements of the domestic industry, competition between enterprises is strongly and disorderly competition, the end of price competition, low market prices, some enterprises in the harsh competition, reality of a loss, with the market's opening up nozzle enterprises about market demand and more deep, exacerbated by the cost of manpower and resources for product development, production, production cycles are getting shorter in the domestic market of China's production of industrial nozzle manufacturers about 1300, the product can supply more than 3000 kinds, more than 20,000 specifications, urban public facilities nozzle, such as fountain nozzles, sprinkler nozzles 80 percent of products to meet domestic market demand, the remaining 20% ​​of the special requirements also need to import foreign products with the introduction of the program of China's 12th Five-Year Plan, especially in urban construction with a nozzle is a large market of nozzle manufacturers need to play solid basic skills, production of high quality nozzles, to meet the needs of China's industrial nozzle, reducing the economy development costs. China still needs to produce more durable high-temperature silicon carbide nozzles, in order to meet China's silicon carbide nozzles is highly dependent on the import situation.

          Industrial nozzle of the foreign markets in China at this stage also showed a very active development trend, the competition is fierce, the rapid growth of import and export of South African National nozzles, the North American economic and trade sustainable development, Japan, USA, Germany and other countries regional export expansion, the rapid growth of imports, the formation of the strong support of the international industrial nozzle boom surface. International trade integration will promote the development of the international industrial nozzles market in can be expected in the coming years, the industry nozzle market will be one-sided downtown.

          China should develop new products of industrial nozzles, nozzle product development to develop around the focus of China's industrial development, so gathering strength, saving the expenditure of human and material resources, is to reduce the cost of doing business, with the development of China's economic construction, China's focus economic construction, agriculture, environmental industries, infrastructure construction, the nozzles market in the future, mainly in power, petrochemical, oil, urban construction industry, wait we have developed to the nozzle of high-quality industrial products are mainly: high temperature, high pressure casting industry nozzle, the nozzle of large diameter, high acid and alkali industrial nozzles to meet the huge market share of China's chemical nozzle, a special place in industrial nozzles


            At present, although the manufacturer of China's industrial nozzles industry is gradually increased research and development efforts, but the product is technically out of date, making the competition must not force the production nozzles varieties can only meet about 70 percent of the market demand. Shortage of low-voltage large-diameter nozzle can not meet domestic demand, there are new products to be developed, we need the industrial nozzles enterprises to increase R & D efforts to increase capital investment, and increase the development of new products, market competition is always quality service to win, enterprises should establish their own brands, with their own special products ..... these is the enterprise survival of industrial nozzles, the cornerstone of development. can make a positive for China's industrial nozzle-based Shi Changqing contribution.

            Dongguan Yi Lin Technology    
 

在线 服务

点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息